My Tasty Pork with Fried Rice. 😆. I've got some tasty recipes for weight loss that you guys are going to love. This healthy meal prep for weight loss has low calorie cauliflower rice loaded. This Japanese pork-fried rice includes traditional vegetables and seasonings, including onion, carrot and green pepper.
You can simply toss them in. While you can really customize my pork fried rice recipe to your liking with the vegetables, there is one thing I urge you to do, to get that flavor you're craving, the one from the. Here's a unique take on fried rice: steamed and covered with a tasty pork sauce - a complete meal in a bowl! You cook grilling percolate My Tasty Pork with Fried Rice. 😆 adopting 9 receipt as well as 5 including. Here you are nail it.
procedure of My Tasty Pork with Fried Rice. 😆
- You need of Pork Tenderloin.
- You need of Boiled Day old Rice.
- You need of Egg.
- It's of Marinade..............
- It's of Spring onion diced.
- You need of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare of Rice wine vinegar.
- You need of Oyster.
- It's of veg oil.
Add pork and shrimp mixture and stir-fry until they change color. Add stock, ginger juice, oyster sauce, and sugar; mix well. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Try a Pork Fried Rice tonight for a fast and flavorful dish for the whole family.
My Tasty Pork with Fried Rice. 😆 ingredients
- Cut up the pork tenderloin dice it small. Add the marinade sauce together in a bowl add the diced pork cover and leave for 3-4 hours..
- Take the pork out of the sauce leave some in the bowl fry the pork for 5 minutes as it's very tender and quick to cook..
- Then take off the heat add back to the bowl cover and set aside..
- Heat up your wok and add a tbls Sesame oil fry by turning the rice over and over for about 3 minutes make a well in the middle add your egg and mix all in quickly cook for 1 min add the pork and sauce and mix all together. Cook for a further minute..
- Serve with some chopped Spring Onion..
Finally, to celebrate Kikkoman, I am sharing with you my recipe for my favorite pork fried rice. In large skillet brown the pork chops, covering them with Season-All to taste and. This one dish meal is bursting with texture and taste. Fry the pork chops one at a time until golden brown, then drain on a paper towel. To serve, place the pork cutlet slices over the rice, then pour a generous serving of curry on half of the pork.