My Creamed Cheese pancake Egg. Just mix eggs and cream cheese to get delicious low carb, high taste pancakes. If you decide to blend: let the batter sit for a minute or two before you add it to the pan so that the bubbles can escape. Combine eggs, cream cheese, stevia, and cinnamon in a blender; blend until smooth.
Some keto recipes contain only eggs and cream cheese, which works well, but tastes a little on the eggy side. I fry these egg and cheese pancakes up on an electric griddle. Just like a regular pancake, I wait for the edges to start to bubble and flip them. You discharge stewing doctor My Creamed Cheese pancake Egg proving 5 compound as well as 3 furthermore. Here you are sew up.
ingredients of My Creamed Cheese pancake Egg
- It's of Toast.
- It's of Eggs.
- It's of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Creamed Cheese.
- You need of Salt& Pepper.
Both sides should be nicely golden browned. Serve these hot, right off the griddle. Top with a small dollop of sour cream or eat as is. Delicious keto cream cheese pancakes are made with just three ingredients.
My Creamed Cheese pancake Egg modus operandi
- Add your toast to the toaster. Whisk the Egg then add them to a nonstick frying pan with a little olive oil.
- Cook the pancake egg on both sides. Then add the soft cheese to the middle and turn half the egg over to the otber side cook for 1 minute then its ready..
- Next add salt + Pepper then add to your Toast and enjoy..
Or do like I do and use a special pancake pan. I like to use this egg cooker pan, which makes perfect round eggs (great for keto breakfast sandwich) and also works great for thin-batter pancakes. Thin, Fluffy, and so delicious you can't go wrong. Legit speechless, that cream cheese pancakes recipe looks unreal! Definitely, I will make it on the weekend for my family.