Patato halwa. sweet potato halwa recipe with step by step recipe photos. this shakarkandi halwa can be had during fasting, festival time or anytime. Farali Aloo ka Halwa Recipe or Potato Halwa is a delicious Indian sweet which is made using potato as the base ingredients. Sweet Potato Halwa, or Shakarkandi Halwa, is one of our most favourite healthy yet yummy dessert fixes.
Wash the grated potatoes till the water becomes clear. Wash potatoes and put them on fire for boiling. Put potatoes in it and fry them. You undertake simmering coddle Patato halwa testing 6 technique also 4 also. Here you are realize.
process of Patato halwa
- You need 4-5 of middium size boiled potatoes.
- You need 3-4 tbspn of ghee.
- You need 1/2 glass of milk.
- It's of Sugar as per taste.
- Prepare 2 of tspn grated coconut (optional).
- Prepare 2 of tspn melon seeds (optional).
Add milk, sugar, raisins and cashews in it. Sweet potato halwa, also known as shakarkandi ka halwa, is an Indian sweet potato pudding. It's basically the Indian version of sweet potato casserole. I like sweet potato and to eat it just plain boiled, but for DH he likes sweet potato halwa.
Patato halwa compound
- Peel and nicely grate the boiled potatoes.. In a pan heat ghee add the mashed/ grated patatoes and mix it...
- Stir it continues so that it doesn't stuck at bottom and ghee is separated add milk and mix nicely...
- Now add sugar mix and stir it continues till it starts leaving the Pan...
- Add melon seeds and grated coconut mix them and switch off the flame.. Yummy patato halwa is ready to serve...
Aloo ka Halwa- Simple and delicious potato pudding. Aloo ka halwa is a popular and delicious dessert from North India specially in Uttar Pradesh. Sweet Potato Halwa - A delicately flavored, lightly sweetened dish with melt-in-mouth textures and aromatics from cardamom and saffron. Sweet potato halwa or shakarkandi halwa is an easy and quick dessert you can make for any occasion. It is an all-time favorite traditional Indian sw.