Easy one pot Chicken Biryani.
You make broiling broil Easy one pot Chicken Biryani employing 11 ingredients and 3 as a consequence. Here you go make hay.
program of Easy one pot Chicken Biryani
- You need 4 of chicken legs (but any chicken will do).
- It's 300 g of basmati rice (soak & rinse).
- You need 850 ml of chicken stock.
- You need 1 teaspoon of turmeric.
- You need 2 tablespoons of good quality curry paste - I used ptaks jalfrezi paste but any will do.
- Prepare 2 of large onions - I used 1 red and 1 white.
- You need 1 of chopped clove garlic.
- Prepare 1 of chopped clove ginger.
- Prepare Cup of sultanas.
- Prepare of Chopped almonds to garnish.
- You need of Fresh coriander to garnish.
Easy one pot Chicken Biryani process
- Fry onions in oil till golden then brown chicken. Then add curry paste, garlic, ginger, and turmeric and coat well. Then add rice rice and coat well in all spices. Add chicken stock then sultanas and give it all a good mix..
- Place a lid on the pot and bring to the boil. Then turn heat down and simmer for 5/7 mins or so. Then leave with the lid on to rest for 10 mins before fluffing up with a fork. Garnish with chopped almonds and coriander..
- I made a vegetable curry on the side made with lots of onions, tomatoes, aubergines, spinach and peppers in oil, and a pinch of cumin. It went nicely with the biryani..