My Chicken in Cornflakes and mixed Seeds 🐔. Add the cornflakes to a bowl and the mixed seeds. Next the egg white dip the chicken piece in the egg white both sides. Place crushed KELLOGG'S CORN FLAKES cereal or KELLOGG'S Corn Flake Crumbs in shallow dish or pan.
Heat cooking oil and sauté mustard seeds, garlic, green chillies, curry leaves, chopped onions and chopped tomatoes. Add finely crushed cornflakes and drizzle with a little water. Mix well and cook for a few minutes. You determine steeping spoil My Chicken in Cornflakes and mixed Seeds 🐔 applying 6 compound together with 4 together with. Here you go do the trick.
ingredients of My Chicken in Cornflakes and mixed Seeds 🐔
- You need of chicken breasts cut in strips.
- It's of cornflakes.
- It's of mixed seeds.
- You need of cornflour.
- It's of egg whites in a bowl.
- You need of Salt and black pepper.
Add sesame seeds, granulated garlic powder, salt and pepper and shake well to mix. Drop coated chicken pieces into the plastic bag one at a time and shake well to coat. Arrange chicken in an oven-proof baking dish or casserole dish. Add salt, green chilly sauce, pepper powder and sprinkle some sugar.
My Chicken in Cornflakes and mixed Seeds 🐔 method
- Cut up the chicken. Preheat the oven 180°C..
- Add the cornflakes to a bowl and the mixed seeds. And cornflour mix in..
- Next the egg white dip the chicken piece in the egg white both sides. Then into the cornflake mix.
- Add the covered chicken on a oven dish on parchment paper and add to the oven. When cooked take out and have with s crispy salad and a dip..
Crush some cornflakes and keep aside. Coat the chicken in cornflakes and deep. Your family - especially your kids, will LOVEEE this chicken tenders because they are crispy on the outside yet tender and juicy on the inside and just tasting de-li-ci-ous. For the wake 'n' bake crust: Mix together flour, breadcrumbs, cornflakes, sugar, paprika, poultry seasoning, celery seed and salt and pepper in a bowl with a whisk. Mix bread crumbs, corn flakes, sesame seed and seasonings.