Peanut butter and banana protein oatmeal 🥣💪🏻. Oatmeal is like an artist's canvas. There are infinite ways to prepare, cook and bake it into an enjoyable and healthy breakfast. This Peanut Butter Banana Protein Baked Oatmeal is an easy way to create multiple morning meals from one recipe.
Hi Nick, I think this is the perfect snack/on-the-drive-to-work-breakfast bar-I can't wait to try it out! I love all of the ingredients. Place milk and salt in a large saucepan; bring just to a boil. You organize toasting fry Peanut butter and banana protein oatmeal 🥣💪🏻 applying 9 technique so 3 furthermore. Here is how you fulfill.
technique of Peanut butter and banana protein oatmeal 🥣💪🏻
- It's of porridge.
- It's of water.
- Prepare of banana, sliced.
- It's of sea salt flakes.
- You need of smooth peanut butter.
- It's of coconut oil.
- It's of vanilla protein powder.
- It's of poppy seed.
- It's of toasted coconut flakes.
The ultimate healthy breakfast recipe, this peanut butter banana oatmeal is creamy, voluminous and will keep you full all morning long! Why I Mad These High Protein Steel-Cut Oats with Peanut Butter These High Protein Steel-Gut Oats Provide High-Quality Plant-Based Protein. Flourless, naturally sweetened, and perfect for healthy breakfasts and snacks.. nutty oatmeal Protein Cookies have quickly become another. . In a large bowl, whisk together the mashed banana and peanut butter until smooth.
Peanut butter and banana protein oatmeal 🥣💪🏻 in succession
- Mix porridge, protein powder and warm water together, heat up on low heat. Stir well until all combine and heat through..
- Mix peanut butter and coconut oil together and put it in microwave for 30 seconds or heat on low heat for 1-2 min then mix well. Leave it aside..
- Time to bowl them up, add your protein porridge and top up with banana, seasalt flakes coconut flakes, peanut butter and poppy seeds. Enjoy 💛.
Yes, its true, microwavable peanut butter banana oatmeal is one of those easy, barely a recipe types of things. don't worries if cant afford Whey Proteins if you don't have protein powder this protein shake for you. But until then, you're getting two breakfast recipes in a row! And they just might both include oats. The good news is that they're also both wholesome, yummy, and easy to make! Whereas the Peanut Butter Granola is a bake-ahead-and-eat-all-week kind of breakfast, this Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal is a hot, fresh breakfast that whips up in the morning a matter of minutes.