Naan Bread Pizza (Spicy Chorizo) 🍕.
You doing roasting roast Naan Bread Pizza (Spicy Chorizo) 🍕 applying 7 method including 4 so. Here is how you achieve.
process of Naan Bread Pizza (Spicy Chorizo) 🍕
- It's 1 of garlic naan bread,.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of tomato & basil pasta sauce,.
- You need 1 of hot sauce of your choice (I used West Indian style),.
- It's 30-35 g of 50% reduced fat cheddar, grated,.
- You need 40 g of reduced fat Chorizo, sliced into thin rings,.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper to season,.
- Prepare of Dried basil to garnish (optional).
Naan Bread Pizza (Spicy Chorizo) 🍕 technique
- Heat up your grill to a medium heat. Take the naan bread and flick a few droplets of water into the underside of it then grill it for a couple of minutes. Remove and turn it the right way up to put on the toppings..
- Spread over the tomato pasta sauce evenly up to the edges. Add a few drops of hot sauce to your personal taste onto the tomato base. Then sprinkle over the cheese. Season with salt and pepper..
- Place over the chorizo slices, then grill the pizza until the cheese is melted and bubbly and the chorizo slightly crisp on the edges..
- Sprinkle over a little bit of dried basil, serve and enjoy! :).