‘Loco Moco’ Hamburger Rice Bowl. Rice Bowl with Fried Eggs, Mini-burgers, and Pac-Rim Gravy. Hamburger, fried egg, white rice, and instant gravy may not sound like a formula for gustatory wonderment. But for many Hawaiians, loco moco (for that's what they call this rib-sticking combination) is the ultimate comfort food, equally.
Variations may include bacon, ham, Spam, tofu, kalua pork, Portuguese sausage, teriyaki beef. In medium bowl, combine all patty ingredients; mix well. Heat medium nonstick skillet over medium-high After you make your patties and gravy, place your rice on your plate, then your hamburger patty, a fried egg, and smother in brown gravy. You perform toasting heat ‘Loco Moco’ Hamburger Rice Bowl accepting 18 instructions than 6 and. Here is how you do.
ingredients of ‘Loco Moco’ Hamburger Rice Bowl
- Prepare 500 g of Beef Mince.
- You need 1/2 of Onion *finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- It's of Salt & Pepper.
- It's of Oil for cooking.
- It's 4 of servings Freshly Cooked Rice.
- It's 4 of sunny-side-up Eggs.
- Prepare of Salad Vegetables.
- It's 1 tablespoon of chopped Parsley.
- It's of <Gravy Sauce>.
- It's 20 g of Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion *finely chopped.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Plain Flour.
- It's 1 clove of Garlic *finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of & 1/2 cups Beef Stock.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1-2 tablespoons of Ketchup.
- It's of Salt & Freshly Ground Black Pepper.
This fun twist on a Hawaiian classic reimagines the rice base and transforms it into crispy "buns" that get filled with all the classic components, like hamburger patties, sunny-side up eggs. Place cooked hamburgers on a warm platter and keep warm while preparing the gravy. Serve the hamburger steak on hot steamed rice, with fried egg on the hamburger and gravy over all. Löydä HD-arkistokuvia ja miljoonia muita rojaltivapaita arkistovalokuvia, -kuvituskuvia ja -vektoreita Shutterstockin kokoelmasta hakusanalla Hawaiian Loco Moco Hamburger Rice Brown.
‘Loco Moco’ Hamburger Rice Bowl step by step
- Place Beef Mince, finely chopped Onion and Egg in a mixing bowl, lightly season with Salt & Pepper, mix well and form into 4 round hamburgers..
- If you use only 1 frying pan, cook sunny-side-up Eggs first and transfer to a plate..
- Cook the hamburgers over medium heat until browned on both sides and cooked through. Transfer to a plate..
- Add Butter to the pan, and cook Garlic and Onion until slightly caramelised. Add Plain Flour and cook for a minute. Add Beef Stock, Soy Sauce and Ketchup, and bring to the boil. *Note: Add the juice from the cooked hamburgers as well..
- Season with Salt & Pepper as required, and cook until the sauce thickens..
- Place freshly cooked rice in a serving bowl, top with a hamburger, pour the sauce over, place a sunny-side-up egg, and sprinkle with Parsley and Black Pepper if you like. Serve with salad..
Tuhansia uusia ja laadukkaita kuvia joka päivä. Easy and super delicious Loco Moco recipe! Who can resist Juicy hamburger steak served with flavorful mushroom gravy and topped with a fried A classic Hawaiian dish, Loco Moco consists of steamed rice topped with juicy hamburger steak, fried egg and smothered in a flavorful mushroom. Venison Chili Loco Moco Japanese Food Loco Moco Loco moco of rice, burgers and egg Loco Moco with cream source Rich Hawaiian Loco Moco Breakfast Loco moco Hawaiian food ,loco moco Loco Moco. Loco Moco is simple comfort food, so I wanted to keep the recipe relatively simple while looking for easy places to improve the texture and taste.