Aloo tikki. Aloo tikki recipe - Simple spiced potato patties to enjoy as a snack. Aloo tikki is a popular Snack across India made using mashed potatoes, spice powders and other basic ingredients. The aloo tikki made in the streets carts of North India are usually stuffed with a spiced filling of peas and paneer or chana dal and served with chana masala or chole (spicy.
One of my favorite toppings is spiced chola (this recipe for crispy aloo tikki is with spicy chola topping). I make aloo tikki for aloo tikki burger, aloo tikki chole ,ragda pattice etc. I usually make aloo tikki using bread crumbs coating. You take care of business simmering roast Aloo tikki accepting 15 process furthermore 5 as well as. Here is how you get someplace.
process of Aloo tikki
- Prepare 4 of medium boiled potatoes.
- It's 1 of medium onion finely chopped (optional).
- You need 2 of finely chopped green chillies.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lime juice.
- It's 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- It's 1 tsp of red chilli powder(as required).
- It's 2 tsp of corn flour or rice flour.
- It's 1/2 tsp of chat masala.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 2 tbsp of bread crumbs.
- It's 1 tsp of Sesame seed(optional).
- It's to taste of Salt.
- It's as needed of coriander (chopped leaves).
- Prepare as needed of Oil for shallow fry.
Though it tastes very good I always felt it absorbs more oil. Find aloo tikki stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Aloo Tikki Recipe with step by step photos (crispy outside and soft inside) - This popular snack or street food also called aloo patties.
Aloo tikki ingredients
- Boil potatoes until they get cooked. Care need take to be taken to not to make mushy or soggy. Let it allow to cool then mash in a mixing bowl. Make sure there are no chunks..
- Add all the above ingredients to a mixing bowl and mix well..
- Divide the mixture to equal parts. Make balls out of them. Flatten them to make tikki. Thin tikkis will cook well and get crispy when fried..
- Heat a pan, add a tsp of oil and shallow fry them until they turn golden. Keep flipping them to both the sides and fry. Remove on a absorbent kitchen paper..
- Serve aloo tikki hot with a chutney or as a burger patty..
These tikkis can be shallow fried for health conscious people or. Crispy aloo tikkis are to be relished right off the tava, to warm your body and soul even on a cold Punjabi aloo tikki is so versatile that if you have left overs, you can make a aloo tikki burger or even. Aloo Tikki is a very popular Indian and Pakistani street food snack. It's made with mashed potatoes and a few spices. Aloo tikki is a potato cutlet or croquette made with boiled potatoes and spices.