Cauliflower Korma. Cauliflower kurma recipe - There are so many ways a kurma is made and they taste different based on the ingredients used. Cauliflower kurma recipe with step by step pics. This cauliflower kurma recipe is from the Chettinad cuisine and inspired from the Chettinad cookbook.
Now talking about this kurma, it is so easy to make and goes so well with roti or rice. Cauliflower kurma recipe with step by step photos. Sharing a very easy cauliflower kurma recipe without coconut. You produce simmering warm up Cauliflower Korma proving 11 receipt along with 3 as well as. Here is how you arrive.
compound of Cauliflower Korma
- Prepare Half of one cauliflower.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of panch phoron.
- It's 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It's to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of plain yoghurt.
- It's 1 tsp of sugr.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fried onions.
Cauliflower Kurma - This tasty cauliflower gravy made in the Kongunad region of Tamil Nadu goes well with white rice, idli, dosa, chapati, pulao, aapam or parotta. Learn how to make Cauliflower Kurma. As soon as the early sunrays caressed the chubby cheeks of little girl with pigtails she opened her eyes slowly. Cauliflower kurma kuzhambu - a delicious coconut-based curry with cauliflower from I love curries and gravies that pairs with both rice and roti, and this kurma kuzhambu or.
Cauliflower Korma in succession
- First I have boiled the cauliflower. It should be half boil. Then in a pan pour oil. Add bay leaf and panch phoron.
- Now fry the boiled cauliflower in the pan with chopped garlic and garam masala.
- Now in another pan add coconut milk and yoghurt. Boil them. Then pour the cooked cauliflower in it and cook for more 10 to 15mins. At the end garnish with fried onions. This can be served by itself or with rice or roti..
How to make Cauliflower Kurma: Slice the cauliflower into florets. Heat coconut oil in a pan and fry the onion until. Chop cauliflower into small florets and pressure cook it along with peas with salt and So I use the above recipe for cauliflower peas kurma and ammas recipe for veg kurma 🙂. Cauliflower kurma is very simple to prepare and goes well with roti, poori ,Vegetable pulao, ghee rice and Peas pulav. We had it with peas pulav and I loved it very much.