Kalakand. Kalakand is a popular Indian sweet made by reducing milk and sugar. Kalakand is yet another Indian sweet which is made using milk. The good part about this sweet.
Kalakand is a very traditional and delicious dessert, made with whole milk, variation of Making Kalakand. On the occasion of Janmashtami (Lord Krishna�s birthday), the devotees of Lord Krisha prepare umpteen number of scrumptious recipes. while the preparation of kalakand is extremely simple, but some important tips and suggestions. firstly, i have used condensed milk in this recipe and hence i have not added. This kalakand recipe is made with milk and sugar. You succeed brewing percolate Kalakand applying 7 prescription moreover 4 as a consequence. Here you are rack up.
instructions of Kalakand
- Prepare 250 gm of Paneer.
- Prepare 1 tin of Condensed milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of Milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Milk powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Elaichi powder.
- You need as needed of Chopped pistachios (for garnishing).
Crumble cheddar cheese into pieces using a fork. Kalakand Recipe (कलाकंद रेसिपी) - Learn how to make Kalakand with condensed milk. A dessert not many make at home, Kalakand is a sweet that has a distinct blend of flavours. The milky taste and moderate sweetness of Kalakand makes it everybody's favourite.
- Grate the Paneer and mix it with milk powder and condensed milk, in a heavy bottomed kadhai. Heat this mixture and continuously keep stirring..
- Once the mixture gets a bit thick, add the milk and sugar. Keep stirring while the mixture cooks on a low flame..
- Add the elaichi powder and mix. Keep cooking the mixture until it leaves the sides of the kadhai and thick enough. Pour it into a greased tin or utensil, and garnish it with chopped pistachios..
- Let it cool and cut it into pieces..
Kalakand is a traditional Indian sweet made by reducing milk with sugar. This is a very rich and delicious Indian sweet with signature grainy texture. Kalakand (milk burfi) is an Indian milk fudge also known as Indian milk cakes. After reading the recipe I decided to try it and it turned out very good kalakand. Kalakand is a traditional Indian sweet that will be ready in a whistle!