Cheese paneer pepper stuff kulcha. Brush lightly with oil or butter. Similarly roll out the remaining kulcha's. Paneer Kulcha - Restaurant Style Paneer Kulcha on stove top, Paneer Kulcha without yeast is classic Indian flat bread stuffed with paneer or cottage cheese.
Grated paneer and spices are stuffed in a dough made of flour, milk, yogurt and So, prepared Kulchas stuffed with paneer, cooked over stove top and served them with Channa Masala. Made for a hearty filling meal. Kulcha is a traditional preparation made with plain flour and curds. You execute grilling burn Cheese paneer pepper stuff kulcha employing 17 ingredients including 3 so. Here you go fulfill.
process of Cheese paneer pepper stuff kulcha
- Prepare 1 cup of grated paneer.
- You need 1/4 cup of cheese.
- You need 1/2 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of capsicum chopped.
- It's 1/4 cup of coriander leaves.
- It's 1 tsp of chat masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala.
- It's As per taste of Salt.
- You need 1 cup of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of Wheat flour.
- You need As per taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 1/4 cup of Yogurt.
- It's 2 tsp of oil.
- You need As required of Butter.
- It's 1 tsp of Kalonji.
- It's Handful of Coriander leaves.
The curds add a yummy tanginess to the kulcha. Here the kulcha has been stuffed with a rich and spicy paneer filling. Kulchas are refined flour flatbreads stuffed with an assortment of fillings - right from potatoes to paneer to mixed vegetables. In this recipe we stuff the flatbreads with a slightly spiced crumbled paneer or cottage cheese mixture.
Cheese paneer pepper stuff kulcha individually
- Mix together wheat flour, all purpose flour, salt to taste, oil, yogurt and add water to make a soft dough. Keep aside for 1 hour..
- Mix paneer, cheese, capsicum, onion, coriander leaves, salt to taste, garam masala, chat masala and keep aside. Make a small balls..
- Now make a small balls from dough. Roll out and then put stuffing inside. Roll out in big circle. Sprinkle Kalonji and coriander leaves on top. Now press it. Now on hot tava make kulcha on both side. Now add butter on top. Serve hot with chhole, dal makhkhani, yogurt, buttermilk, pickles..
Kulchas are served with a side of chole - a spiced chickpea curry. Paneer Kulcha is a tasty Rajasthani delight. It is makes for a fulsome meal and tastes best with chutney, curd, pickle or other accompaniments. Paneer Kulcha on stove top without yeast is stuffed kulcha with paneer, thiese Kulcha is a delicious alternative for naan and tandoori roti and can be. Paneer kulcha is a famous North Indian snack served in schools and colleges.