Capsicum masala paneer. paneer gravy with step by step photo and video recipe. north indian cuisine is synonymous with rich and creamy paneer based curries or gravies. there are myriad variation within paneer curries which differs with spices and vegetables added to it. one such simple and easy curry is paneer capsicum curry masala, for day to day lunch and dinner. Paneer and capsicum is a delicious combination which can make mouth watering Indian curries. Stir fried capsicum and masala based spicy gravy makes this paneer capsicum recipe simply the best.
The addition of cream gives a good flavor to this recipe and overall it is a rich creamy recipe which you will enjoy with. Paneer capsicum masala is a palate pleasing comfort food making it a family friendly recipe. The Indian vegetarian dish is loved paneer lovers and is made easily by stewing paneer cubes in spicy gravy. You succeed steeping curry Capsicum masala paneer applying 11 receipt than 6 along with. Here you are make it.
procedure of Capsicum masala paneer
- It's 200 gm of paneer cut into pieces.
- It's 2 of onion sliced.
- Prepare 1 of capsicum sliced.
- It's 2 tsp of oil.
- It's 1/4 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 3 of tomatoes puree.
- It's to taste of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of paneer masala.
The recipe is most popularly relished as side dish throughout the country. The best accompaniments for the recipe are butter naan and paranthas. Kadai Paneer is a very simple and easy preparation of Paneer (Indian cottage cheese). This dish is prepared by sautéing paneer cubes & capsicum in an onion tomato gravy flavored with special spice mixture known as Kadai Masala. capsicum masala recipe
Capsicum masala paneer technique
- In a kadhai add oil and cumin seeds..
- Then add capsicum and cook it for one minute.
- Now add onion and cook it.add all spices and mix well..
- Then add tomato puree and mix again.cook this masala for five minutes at medium flame..
- Then add paneer pieces and mix lightly.cook for one minute more..
- Sabzi is ready to serve..
capsicum curry recipe with detailed photo and video recipe. a simple, easy and rich gravy based curry made with peanuts, dry coconut and capsicum. unlike other traditional punjabi curries, the recipe has a unique combination of spices with nuts making it unique curry. the capsicum curry can be ideally served with different types of indian flat. Paneer capsicum masala recipe - an easy and delicious North Indian style curry of paneer and capsicums in a spiced gravy. Paneer or cottage cheese and bell peppers make for a great combination in this cashew nut based masala curry. This paneer capsicum masala is very easy to make and serves well with chapatis or rice. Kadai paneer recipe with instructions to make gravy & dry versions.