Palak Paneer, Bhindi and Phulke. The phulka recipe is called as phulka roti as it puffs up when roasted directly on the flame giving a soft texture to the phulka. If needed, butter or ghee can be applied to the phulkas. Phulka recipes taste best with aloo matar , aloo methi , aloo palak , cauliflower curry , brinjal curry , matar paneer , potato curry , bhindi ki sabji.
Along with the richness of protein in the paneer and vitamins and minerals in the spinach, it makes it. Bhindi masala - it was good to taste with tomato and onions but I for me it was little less in salt Veg Manchurian - this is one thing most restaurants can't go wrong with. The taste was good but felt a little sweeter than required. You engage in sizzling burn Palak Paneer, Bhindi and Phulke testing 21 instructions than 9 steps. Here you are perform.
ingredients of Palak Paneer, Bhindi and Phulke
- You need 1 cup of spinach puree.
- Prepare 50 gms of paneer cubes.
- It's 1 of finely chopped onion.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger, garlic and green chillies paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- It's Pinch of cardamom powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of malai.
- Prepare For of Bhindi--.
- You need 250 gms of chopped bhindi.
- You need 1 tbsp of mustard oil.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of jeera.
- It's 1/2 tsp of amchur powder.
- It's 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dhaniya powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It's For of Phulke.
- You need 1 cup of wheat flour.
- You need as required of Water.
- It's as required of Salad of cucumber, tomato, onions, celery and amla.
Paneer chilly - Again the usual paneer chilly with capsicum and onions. Paneer palak bhurji recipe with step by step photos - this is a healthy variation to the regular bhurji made with paneer or cottage cheese. This palak ki bhurji is made with fresh spinach leaves, Indian cottage cheese, tomatoes, herbs and spices. Dahi Wale Paneer is a delectable gravy where Paneer is cooked along with a rich curd gravy.
Palak Paneer, Bhindi and Phulke step by step
- First we prepare palak paneer, heat oil in a pan and add onions, cook on low heat until becomes light brown. Then add ginger, garlic and geen chillies paste, saute for 1 minute..
- Then add malai and cook until it merges well, now add spinach puree and cook on low heat until one boil comes..
- Then add salt, garam masala and paneer cubes, simmer for 3 - 4 minutes more, then add cardamom powder and mix well. It is ready to serve..
- On the other side prepare bhindi. Heat mustard oil in a pan until smoking point, then make the flame low and let the smoke go away, then add jeera, let it splutter, then add chopped bhindi.
- Mix nicely and add amchur powder, mix again and let it cook on low heat, until becomes soft..
- Then add salt, red chilli and dhaniya powder, mix nicely and roast for 3 - 4 minutes. It is ready to serve..
- For phulke knead a smooth dough in a bowl. Make medium sized balls from the dough and start rolling one ball into a thin roti..
- Put this roti on hot tawa, let the bubbles appear on one side, then flip it over to another side. Again let the bubbles come then cook it on direct heat until it becomes fluffy. In this way make all the phulkas..
- For serving, take out bhindi in a serving plate, place the phulkas also. Serve palak paneer in a bowl and salad in another plate. Enjoy my favourite lunch dishes, simple and tasty..
It is easy to make and is a perfect recipe when you are craving for a restaurant style Paneer curry. Full of flavour and taste, you can also make this Paneer gravy when you have guests coming home for lunch or dinner along with your meal. Palak Paneer or Spinach with Homemade Cheese is easily one of the most recognizable and popular Indian dishes. Besides being a staple of Indian restaurants, top Indian chefs such as Sanjeev Kapoor and Tarla Dalal have made it even more popular. I make Palak Paneer at least once in two weeks.