Sahi Paneer. Shahi paneer recipe - Delicious, rich & creamy restaurant style shahi paneer. Shahi dishes originated in the royal kitchens of the Mughals and were meat based. Shahi paneer is popular in the Indian restaurants & is made in several ways.
It's the most creamy paneer recipe that you can ever taste with naan or paratha. Originating from the royal kitchens, Shahi Paneer is prepared using a lot of curd or yoghur and dry fruits, which mainly includes cashews and almonds. Punjabi shahi paneer - Of course inspired from mughalai version but with completely different taste. You succeed steeping nuke Sahi Paneer applying 12 instructions than 4 also. Here you go put it over.
receipt of Sahi Paneer
- Prepare 150 gm of paneer.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of crushed kasuri methi.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 of grinded onion.
- You need 2 of grated tomato.
- It's 3/4 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of cumin seeds/ jeera.
- You need 2 tablespoon of sahi paneer masala.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- You need To taste of Salt.
- It's 1/2 cup of malai/cream.
Tomatoes and spices are used in the gravy hence it has red-orangey color just like typical Punjabi gravy. Ingredients for Punjabi shahi paneer recipe: Paneer (Homemade or store bought) Cashews - Add thickness to the gravy; Fresh produce. How to make Shahi Paneer.-Paneer cooked in a rich yogurt and cream based gravy. paneer pieces are simmered in flavorful and aromatic gravy. Shahi paneer is a delicious creamy gravy made with paneer.
Sahi Paneer technique
- Take a pan and add 3/4th tablespoon oil, 1/2teaspoon jeera,2grinded onion fry till golden brown, now add 2tomato pure fry for 5mins..
- Now to this add 2tablespoon shahi paneer masala,1/2 teaspoon garam masala,1teaspoon ketchup, 2-3 tablespoon water, salt(as per taste),1/2teaspoon red chilli powder and fry for 2mins..
- Now to this add 1/2cup malai stir continuously for 2mins till the time it boils now add 1/2 teaspoon crushed kasuri methi,1/2 cup milk and 1cup water and stir continuously till it boils..
- Now to the gravy add 150gm of chopped paneer and stir for 5 mins..sahi paneer is ready to serve..
The creaminess comes from onions, nuts and curd. This is one of the popular and rich paneer recipe. Shahi means royal and as the name suggest this is a royal paneer dish. Also most shahi paneer recipes include a couple tablespoons of cashew paste. Lastly for a creamier sauce like in restaurants increase water or cream/milk by a cup and lightly puree prior to adding paneer.