Mutter Paneer. Matar paneer or mutter paneer made in restaurant style with video & stepwise photos. Matar paneer is one of India's most popular paneer dishes. In most Indian homes, it is made during winters when.
Mattar paneer (Hindi: मटर पनीर), also known as matar paneer, and mutter paneer is a vegetarian North Indian dish consisting of peas and paneer in a tomato based sauce, spiced with garam masala. It is often served with rice and an Indian type of bread (naan, paratha, poori, or roti depending on region). A delicious north Indian cuisine made with cottage cheese/paneer and green peas, mixed with Indian spices. You wrap up toasting broil Mutter Paneer applying 17 method together with 6 than. Here is how you do the trick.
method of Mutter Paneer
- Prepare 400 gm of paneer.
- Prepare 1 cup of green frozen peas.
- It's 1 tbsp of red onion paste.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of green chilli paste.
- You need 2 tsp of oil.
- You need 4 tbsp of tomato puree.
- It's 1 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- Prepare To taste of sugar( optional).
- You need To taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- It's 1 tsp of paneer makhni masala.
- It's 1 tsp of kastri methi.
- You need 2 tsp of coriander leaves for garnish.
Serve with roti/paratha. matar paneer recipe, restaurant style matar paneer with step by step photo/video recipe. this exotic paneer curry is cooked in a tomato & onion based sauce. This very popular paneer recipe from India has soft paneer and fresh green peas simmered in a creamy onion-tomato curry! So good with rotis or naan! Matar paneer recipe, also known as mutter paneer is an side dish for Indian flat breads such as naan, roti, parathas.
Mutter Paneer method
- Cut the paneer in medium sized cubes and deep fry them when golden in colour take out and keep them in a bowl filled with normal water.
- In a wok add oil when hot add onion paste saute it add ginger garlic and green chilli paste saute it till golden on low flame.
- Add dry masalas saute it.
- When masalas cook for few minutes add tomato puree stir well and on low flame let the tomato puree cook with masalas at this time you can add tomato ketchup or sugar.
- Now add peas/ mutter saute all together add paneer pieces by squeezing the water from them with light hands saute it add water as per your requirement I prefer semmi gravy not very watery.
- Stir and let it simmer for few minutes on low flame when oil comes up add kasoori methi by crushing it in between your palms take out in serving bowl garnish with fresh coriander leaves or fresh cream serve with chappti paratha.
The recipe where my friend sangeeta referred was My Dhabha mutter paneer masala. Serve this mutter paneer curry with naan or rice with a side of salted lassi and onion lachha to Paneer and peas curry is a popular North Indian recipe that you find in almost all restaurant menu. To make mutter paneer butter masala, heat the butter in a broad non-stick pan, add the prepared To make paneer mutter butter masala, we will be using frozen green peas. To boil them transfer in a. Mutter Paneer is a delicious preparation made from fresh green peas and paneer cubes.