Paneer Makhani Dum Biryani. Makhni Paneer Biryani Recipe, Learn how to make Makhni Paneer Biryani (absolutely delicious recipe of Makhni Paneer Biryani ingredients and cooking method) About Makhni Paneer Biryani Recipe Paneer Biryani Recipe: Fried paneer cubes doused in a creamy gravy, layered with rice and cooked dum style. A perfect biryani recipe fro vegetarians and a paneer lovers delight!.
I have already shared cinnamon loaded, pressure cooker paneer biryani during the last marathon. This time I narrowed it down to either paneer tikka biryani or paneer makhani biryani but the family selected paneer makhani biryani. Heat a heavy bottomed pot with enough boiling water and add rice for cooking. You fulfill heating steep Paneer Makhani Dum Biryani employing 28 method along with 7 and. Here you go reach.
program of Paneer Makhani Dum Biryani
- You need of For rice:.
- You need 2 cup of long grain basmati rice, soaked for 30 minutes.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
- It's 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 4 of cloves.
- It's 2 of green cardamon.
- Prepare 1 inch of cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It's 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of mint leaves, chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of coriander leaves, chopped.
- You need of For Paneer Makhani Masala:.
- It's 1 cup of makhani sauce.
- It's 1 cup of paneer, cubed.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ghee.
- It's 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
- It's 1 tsp of kasthuri methi, crushed.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of biryani masala.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh cream.
- You need 1 tbsp of hung curd, whisked.
- It's to taste of salt.
- You need of For Assemble:.
- You need 1/2 cup of fried onions.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ghee.
- It's 1/4 cup of coriander leaves, chopped.
- It's 1/4 cup of mint leaves, chopped.
- It's Pinch of saffron, soaked in a tbsp of warm milk.
Strain the rice just before the grain is fully cooked. Spread on a platter and cool it. Cut the paneer in barfi shape. ️Layer some Paneer Makhani at the bottom. Now sprinkle some fried onions, fried nuts, layer of Biryani rice and then fresh coriander and mint. ️Repeat layering once or twice depending upon how.
Paneer Makhani Dum Biryani modus operandi
- Wash and soak the basmati rice for 30 minutes. Bring 5 cups of water to boil along with all the ingredients mentioned under 'for cooking rice' except basmati rice, once it comes to rolling boil then add soaked rice. Cover and cook until 70% done.Drain the cooked rice in a colander and keep aside..
- Heat the oil and ghee in a heavy bottom pan, then add paneer cubes and roast it on medium flame for 2-3 minutes. Remove and keep aside..
- Then add the makhani sauce with hung curd, fresh cream, kasturi methi, briyani masala, salt and garam masala. Simmer on medium flame for 3 minutes..
- Add the roasted paneer cubes and cook for 2 minutes.Check and adjust the seasoning by this time if needed..
- Reduce the flame to medium-low add start layering the dum biryani. Add remaining cilantro, mint, fried onion and then cooked rice, top it with saffron milk and ghee..
- Cover the pan with aluminium foil and then lid for 10 mins in medium-low flame..
- Mix well and serve hot with Onion Tomato Raita or Boondi Raita.
An easy paneer Makhani Dum Biriyani recipe. It's full of flavours and full of protiens. Perfect for a weekend lunch or dinner. Paneer biryani recipe with step by step photos - mildly spiced and delicious dum cooked layered paneer biryani. I have been wanting to post a recipe of paneer biryani for a long time.