Healthy Banana muffins. These healthy banana muffins are fluffy and irresistible, yet made with wholesome ingredients. They're made with whole wheat flour and naturally sweetened with maple syrup or honey. Healthy Banana Muffins with applesauce, whole wheat or spelt flour and no sugar.
This banana muffin recipe is made with whole wheat flour, mashed banana, and a little bit of maple syrup. This healthy banana muffins recipe is easy to make with everyday ingredients, lightly sweetened with maple syrup, naturally gluten-free, and so tasty. These Healthy Banana Muffins are sweetened with only banana and are made in just one bowl! You engage in baking brown Healthy Banana muffins practicing 5 program together with 5 than. Here you go realize.
modus operandi of Healthy Banana muffins
- You need 100 gram of all purpose flour.
- It's 1 of overripe banana.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need of few chocolate chips (optional).
- You need of some oil to line the muffin tray.
They're great for an easy meal prep breakfast or afternoon snack! For years, these healthy banana muffins have been one of my favorite breakfasts. But in the last few weeks, I think I've made them more times than I ever have before. This banana muffin recipe goes over so well with kids.
Healthy Banana muffins modus operandi
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl..
- Add mashed banana and egg white in it..
- Mix mix mix..
- Pour the mixture in an oil lined muffin tray. Put in the preheated oven for 18-20 minutes at 210 degree Celsius..
- Let them cool. Now serve with maybe some chopped fruits or top it with peanut butter or Nutella. :) 🎂 ☕️.
How do I quickly ripen bananas? When baking with bananas, use ones that are ripe (or. The BEST healthy peanut butter banana muffins that are naturally sweetened, dairy free, gluten free thanks to oat flour, and the perfect breakfast or snack. These banana muffins are soft, buttery, and spiced with cinnamon. These healthy banana muffins are so easy to make and so good… so much so that I've made a batch almost every week for the past two months.