Healthy yogurt gratin!. BOIL large pot of water; add sliced potatoes. The Healthy Hack in This Scalloped Potato Gratin. And to make it even better, I used a healthy hack to lighten up this scalloped potato gratin a bit so my family and I can still indulge in creamy, cheesy potatoes without an instant stomach ache.
Anyhow, let's turn our attention to today's recipe: zucchini gratin with Greek yogurt. It's summer time here, so that means zucchini and squash are in season and the perfect vegetables to cook with. And creating a gratin with what's in season seemed like a good idea. You effect steaming barbecue Healthy yogurt gratin! adopting 10 program moreover 7 and. Here you are score.
ingredients of Healthy yogurt gratin!
- It's 270 g of Yogurt (or even more!).
- It's 1 clove of garlic (minced or chopped).
- Prepare 1 packet of mushroom.
- Prepare 1 of sliced onion.
- It's 1 head of broccoli(boiled).
- Prepare 1 of tomato(cut into small pieces).
- You need of Grape seeds oil,Olive oil.
- You need of salt, pepper.
- It's of Cheese.
- It's of Coriander.
Healthier Slow Cooker Au Gratin Potatoes is a healthy and easy Easter recipe to add to the holiday menu. No butter or cream added to this side dish, but you still have all that creamy goodness thanks to addition of nonfat greek yogurt! Get Cauliflower Gratin Recipe from Food Network. Find healthy, delicious gratin recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell..
Healthy yogurt gratin! instructions
- Put sliced onion in a microwave safe bowl, wrapped, to a microwave for 3 mins〜(600W).
- Preheat oven to 180 degree..
- Heat up a pan, add oil (just a bit) and garlic. Stir mushrooms to golden color, add onions and stir for another few mins..
- Turn it off, add yogurt, salt, pepper..
- Pour the #3 to a cassesole dish, add boiled broccoli, prawns,tomato, spread grated cheese, olive oil..
- Leave it in oven and wait for 25min~untill very tender!.
- Add fresh coriander, done!!.
Plus, using a mixture of mayonnaise and yogurt in place of a traditional cheese sauce saves tons of time, making this a quick and easy side dish to pair with chicken or fish. Or, serve as a vegetarian main with a salad. Cauliflower gratin, rich and cheesy and comforting, is the perfect keto and low carb alternative to starchy potato gratin. Of all the many ways to prepare cauliflower, this creamy gratin is definitely one of my favorites. As if the Au Gratin potatoes needed an upgrade, they're delish as is, but I decided to throw in one of my favorite ingredients to cook with… Greek Yogurt!