Healthy Hara Bhara Kabab With Sweet Potato- Green Veggies Cutlets – Non Fried Snack Recipe. Hara Bhara Kabab is a tasty, vegetarian variant of the meaty Kabab. - A healthy & delicious Indian vegetarian snack made with spinach, potatoes and green peas makes a divine snack for the vegetarians, can also be served as a part of a meal. Hara bhara kabab recipe with step by step photos and video. Hara Bhara Kabab is a delicious veg cutlet (kabab) made primarily from spinach & potatoes and generously flavored with various spices.
This spicy delicious snack is deep fried made with spinach and potatoes flavored with spice mix. Hara bhara kabab is crispy outside and soft inside. Hara Bhara Kebabs are absolutely delicious and looks. You do ones thing steaming burn Healthy Hara Bhara Kabab With Sweet Potato- Green Veggies Cutlets – Non Fried Snack Recipe testing 15 prescription moreover 5 along with. Here you are do a bang-up job.
procedure of Healthy Hara Bhara Kabab With Sweet Potato- Green Veggies Cutlets – Non Fried Snack Recipe
- Prepare 1small bunch of Spinach.
- You need 1/2 cup of Peas.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chopped Beans.
- It's 1 medium of Chopped Green Capsicum.
- Prepare 2 of Sweet potato.
- You need 1/2 cup of Crumbled Paneer.
- Prepare 1 of Finely chopped green chilies.
- It's 1/4 cup of Finely chopped coriander leaves.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Amchur powder or Chaat Masala.
- It's 2 tsp of Finely chopped garlic.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of White sesame seeds.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need as needed of Oil for shallow frying.
This is a hara bhara kabab recipe that you may want to try. It's a great way to sneak some veggies It's a delightful snack that includes spinach and green peas. You can use fresh or Hara Bhara Kababs are derived from northern India. Hara Bhara literally translated means Green & Stuffed.
Healthy Hara Bhara Kabab With Sweet Potato- Green Veggies Cutlets – Non Fried Snack Recipe modus operandi
- Wash spinach leaves and place them in a saucepan with 1/2 cup on medium heat for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes remove spinach from the saucepan and wash under cold running water. This process is called blanching. Leave spinach in a colander to drain out completely. Now put all green veggies (peas, chopped beans, chopped green capsicum) in a microwave-safe glass bowl with 1 cup of water and microwave them for 10 minutes (covered)..
- After 10 minutes take out the bowl and drain water. Let the veggies cool down completely. Add boiled veggies in a chopper or grinder and grind them into a coarse paste without adding water. Keep it aside. Chopped sweet potato into 2 -3 parts and put it in a microwave glass bowl with 1 cup of water. Microwave it for 10 minutes (covered)..
- Drain off the water and let it cool down completely. Grate boiled sweet potatoes and keep them aside. In a big bowl add grated sweet potatoes, blanched chopped spinach, boiled coarse paste of boiled vegetables with all other ingredients (except white sesame seeds and oil) and mix everything together well. Keep prepared mixture in the refrigerator for 30 minutes (covered). Grease hands with little oil and make kababs. Coat them with white sesame seeds..
- Heat little oil in a pan and place kababs in a pan. Shallow fry till both sides are golden brown and crisp. Serve hot with chutneys or ketchup..
- Tips: Washing under cold water helps spinach in retaining it's green colour. Grating sweet potato gives a perfectly smooth texture to kababs. You can boil vegetables in a saucepan with 1 cup of water for 10 minutes on medium-low flame..
Hara Bhara Kabab, a nutritious, tempting snack recipe, the healthy and delicious Hara Bhara kabab, evening snacks, tea time snacks,hara Hara Bhara Kabab: Like us on Youtube for more Video Recipes. For all those vegetarian healthy food lovers, here. You can replace potatoes with sweet potatoes or raw banana to make these kababs without potato. Bake this kabab instead of frying and you have a healthier version of these. Veg pakora recipe Vegetable pakora are quick deep fried snacks made with chickpea flour or besan.