Besan barfi. Besan ki barfi recipe with step by step pics. Besan ki barfi is basically gram flour fudge made with besan, sugar and ghee. It is one of those traditional sweets that is loved by everyone including kids..barfi recipe
Make besan Ki barfi and impress your guests. Besan barfi Recipe - This is the simple version of besan burfi recipe which is made from only FOUR ingredients, gram flour, semolina, sugar and clarified butter aka desi ghee. Ingredients of Besan Ki Barfi Recipe: This barfi is made with just a few handful ingredients. You take on grilling grill Besan barfi using 8 method also 4 and. Here you are arrive.
ingredients of Besan barfi
- You need 2 cup of besan/gram flour.
- You need 1 cup of mawa/whole dry milk.
- It's 1 cup of ghee.
- It's 1 of n half cup sugar (less or more as per taste).
- It's 1/4 cup of semolina.
- You need 3/4 cup of water.
- You need 2 of tspn elaich powder/ cardimon powder (optional).
- It's of Almond, pistachio or any dryfruit of choose..
Gram flour or besan sauteed with ghee and sugar to make this mouth watering delicacy, besan barfi. Besan Barfi, Quick Besan Barfi with Ghee. by Tarla Dalal. The use of besan together with semolina gives the besan barfi recipe a rich, slightly coarse mouth-feel like some exotic badam based barfi. Besan barfi or Besan ki barfi is a barfi sweet from Northern India and Pakistan.
Besan barfi instructions
- Take a pan put ghee when ghee melts add besan/gram flour and semolina and roast it on low flame till besan change it colour and aroma starts coming...
- In a pan add water n sugar and cook it till one sting sugar syrup is ready add elaich powder/cardimon powder (optional).
- Now pour the sugar syrup in roasted gram flour/ besan and mix very well...
- In a greased plat or tray pour the mixture and spread evenly.. Spread the dryfruits above it and slightly press them.. Let it cool at room temperature and cut in desire shape.. Besan barfi is ready to serve...
It is prepared for marriages and festive occasions. Besan Ki Barfi Recipe is one of the popular sweets of India. Besan barfi is a sweet and delicious indian dessert made with besan and ghee. Cook on medium flame until it becomes soft. Pour all the mixture on a greased plate and keep it for freezing.