Healthy Banana Pancakes. Mash bananas in a large bowl until smooth. Mix in eggs and vanilla until well combined, then mix in oats and cinnamon. These kid friendly Healthy Banana Pancakes are easy to make and so fluffy and tasty.
You won't miss any of it! There's zero butter or oil in these pancakes too. These healthy pancakes are made with bananas, eggs, almond milk (or any milk), vanilla extract, gluten free old-fashioned rolled oats, baking powder. You doing browning simmer Healthy Banana Pancakes testing 5 ingredients as a consequence 4 together with. Here you are hit.
ingredients of Healthy Banana Pancakes
- Prepare 1 of banana.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It's 2 tbsp of oats.
- It's 10 g of vanilla protein powder (optional).
- It's of Some kind of flavour: Nuts/chocolate chips/cinnamon/vanilla.
Easy, flourless and sugar-free banana oat pancakes are a healthy, filling breakfast served with fresh fruit and can be made in minutes. They're not as delicious as when they're fresh. Learn how to make easy and healthy banana oat pancakes. Crowd pleasing banana pancakes made from scratch.
Healthy Banana Pancakes little by little
- Mash the banana..
- Add the egg and oats and mix well. Add in the protein powder or other flavour/ingredients if you're using it. Mix!.
- Heat a pan on medium heat. Add a dollop of olive oil. Pour the batter into the pan - should make about 3-6 pancakes depending on size! Cook 3-4 minutes or until golden..
- Serve! I had mine with a side of 0% fat Greek yogurt with a bit of honey. Yum!.
A fun twist on ordinary pancakes. You can use a fork or a hand blender. Mix in the last ingredients and stir until the dough is homogeneous. In a mixing bowl, crack in the eggs and add in baking powder. These healthy banana pancakes can be part of a healthy balanced diet.