Healthy Sweet Porridge. Transform tonight's leftover rice into tomorrow's breakfast by simmering it with milk, Medjool dates, and cinnamon. In a saucepan, combine rice, milk, dates, cinnamon, and a pinch of kosher salt. You can adapt many of these porridge topping recipes for a young baby.
We show you how to make porridge that is wholesome and moreish. Porridge with quick berry compote, figs & pistachios. You only need six ingredients to make this beautiful breakfast bowl. You get ready broiling sauté Healthy Sweet Porridge using 9 ingredients as well as 3 as well as. Here you go pull off.
receipt of Healthy Sweet Porridge
- It's 1 of mashes banana.
- Prepare 8 of tbps rolled oats.
- It's 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon (or to taste).
- You need 1 tsp of peanut butter.
- It's of salt.
- It's of Toppings:.
- Prepare of chia seeds.
- Prepare of blue berries.
Be the first to review this recipe. This is for the real sweet treat lovers. Banana, raisins and a sprinkle of nutmeg. Strawberries and blueberries This healthy and easy-to-make sweet potato porridge has it all.
Healthy Sweet Porridge program
- Place the oats, cinammon, mashed bananas, milk and a tiny pinch of salt in a large pan over a medium heat..
- Bring to a steady simmer for 5 to 6 minutes, stirring as often as you can to give you a smooth creamy porridge – if you like your porridge runnier, simply add a splash more milk until you’ve got the consistency you like..
- Transfer to a bowl and sprinkle chia seeds on top. Top it all off with a handful of blueberries..
It's oil-free, sweet, a little bit crunchy, a little bit salty and oh-so filling. I just love sweet potato and adding it to my oatmeal porridge was definitely a great idea! We are the UK's number one food brand. Drizzle with maple syrup or honey to taste.. Over the years it's become synonymous with gruel.