Easy Banana Bread. This easy banana bread recipe is quick to prepare, and everyone always comes back for seconds! Moist and delicious banana bread recipe. Easy to make, no need for a mixer!
Easy homemade banana bread recipe with ripe bananas, flour, butter, brown sugar, eggs, and Jump to the Easy Banana Bread Recipe or watch our quick recipe video to see how we make it. If it weren't already clear by this point, the implied subtitle of this recipe is "don't fuss; make it easy." Easy and moist banana bread recipe that's golden on the outside, fluffy and moist on the inside. Today I was craving banana bread but I wanted it to be EVERYTHING that these two recipes had. You transact heating bake Easy Banana Bread working 8 technique and 4 also. Here is how you conclude.
method of Easy Banana Bread
- You need 2-3 of very ripe bananas, peeled.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of melted butter, unsalted or salted.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It's Pinch of salt.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar (1/2 cup if you would like it less sweet, 1 cup if more sweet).
- Prepare 1 of large egg, beaten.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
This Easy Banana Bread Recipe is the absolute BEST! Moist, loaded with bananas, sweetened with brown sugar, and. This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more info.
Easy Banana Bread instructions
- 1 Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C), and butter a 4x8-inch loaf pan.
- In a mixing bowl, mash the ripe bananas with a fork until completely smooth. Stir the melted butter into the mashed bananas.
- Mix in the baking soda and salt. Stir in the sugar, beaten egg, and vanilla extract. Mix in the flour..
- Pour the batter into your prepared loaf pan. Bake for 50 minutes to 1 hour at 350°F (175°C), or until a tester inserted into the center comes out clean..
My best ever banana bread is one of my most popular recipes and for good reason, it's delicious! Banana bread is one of the easiest ways to reduce food waste in your home. If you have a bunch of ripe bananas on your counter or your freezer is chock full of rock-hard brown bananas, read on. This is the best vegan banana bread recipe ever, and it's so easy to make! This is the only banana bread recipe you will need!