No Knead Gardenscape Bread. Baking bread is a breeze with this simple minute no-knead recipe. The simplicity of this no knead bread is what I love the most! The ingredients for this loaf are the same as for my famous artisan bread but the way it's made is totally different.
Make the dough: Gently stir together the water and yeast in a large bowl. Add kosher salt and remaining cup flour. Continue mixing, first with spoon and then with your hands, until all flour is combined and it forms a shaggy ball of dough. You get ready heating mull No Knead Gardenscape Bread employing 7 modus operandi so 13 including. Here is how you produce.
process of No Knead Gardenscape Bread
- It's 500 g of all purpose flour.
- It's 340 ml of warm water.
- You need 7 g of dried yeast.
- It's 3 tbsp of Olive oil or sunflower oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of white sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of Herbs and vegetables.
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water. Great recipe for No Knead Gardenscape Bread. When I am baking bread, everything is good , especially with this one. It looks like a painted picture.
No Knead Gardenscape Bread method
- In a large bowl, whisk warm water, dried yeast, sugar and oil until well mixed..
- Then, combine salt and flour together. Using a wooden spoon and gradually add flour to the yeast mixture and stir until you have a slightly sticky and wet dough..
- Cover it with a plastic wrap or kitchen towel and let stand in a warm place for 3-4 hours or until the dough doubled in size..
- After 3-4 hours, dough will become puffy and dotted with bubbles. Grease inside a baking tray and transfer the dough to the tray. Using the wooden spoon and shape the dough. Brush surface of the dough with some oil. Cover it with a towel and let stand on the counter top for 30 minutes..
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 190C degree. After 30 minutes. Then, use your favourite herbs and vegetables and place on the dough and gently press them on the dough to create a garden like design on the dough. Place it in the oven and bake it for 25-30 minutes..
- Let it cool and brush some oil before slicing..
A beautiful and DELICIOUS BREAD, with lots of colour, and flavours. I just can tell, combination of all these herbs and vegetables. No-knead bread gets its power from a long, slow rise at room temperature. Mix up the dough in the morning and let it sit for at least six hours before shaping and rising for one hour more. When I am baking bread, everything is good , especially with this one.