Mini Banana Bread Donuts. So I dusted off my donut pan and make some. These baked donuts are just like making muffins but you use a donut pan instead. Anyway, these banana bread donuts have all the things you love about banana bread in a freshly baked donut.
Before I became vegan, I had an obsession with banana bread and finding the 'perfect' recipe for it. These Vegan Banana Bread Donuts are light and fluffy and packed with delicious banana flavour. They're baked rather than fried, and topped off with a delicious chocolate ganache glaze and crushed walnuts! You go for it brewing melt Mini Banana Bread Donuts applying 6 ingredients along with 7 than. Here is how you cook.
process of Mini Banana Bread Donuts
- Prepare 120 g of gluten free self raising flour.
- You need 100 g of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 of medium sized banana mashed.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It's 40 g of dairy free spread melted.
I always get excited when I have overly ripe bananas in my. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! I've made several banana bread recipes here and I always come back to this one, it is a wonderful standard recipe that you can build upon and customize to. These moist banana bread donuts are baked, not fried!
Mini Banana Bread Donuts little by little
- Preheat the oven to 180 oC.
- Mix together the brown sugar, mashed banana, egg and melted dairy free spread.
- Stir in the flour and ground cinnamon.
- Grease a mini donut mould tray.
- Pipe in the batter until each mould is 3/4 full.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool and dust with icing sugar or cinnamon sugar.
So simple to make and so delicious with a rich chocolate glaze on top. These donuts are the sweet little banana bread babies of my mom's famous recipe reincarnated and smothered in a velvety rich chocolate glaze with a smattering of chocolate. I only had two bananas to use so I probably should have upped the yogurt a bit to Banana bread turned out super tasty & moist. Second time I made it, instead of using regular brown sugar, I used Lakanto brand. As for regular donuts, baked donuts are nothing without a serious icing.