My Hot n Spicy Chicken in a pitta bread. 😁. Salt and pepper on both sides of chicken. Pour butter over chicken and make sure butter thoroughly covers chicken. Then put diced Rotel over the chicken after you put butter on.
Try them stuffed with souvlaki or dipped into hummus. Remove them from the oven and cover with a clean cloth until they are cool. Pitta breads are best eaten the same day or frozen for later use. You discharge simmering barbecue My Hot n Spicy Chicken in a pitta bread. 😁 applying 5 prescription than 5 steps. Here you are realize.
prescription of My Hot n Spicy Chicken in a pitta bread. 😁
- It's of I Breast chicken cut into 1/2 inch wide strips.
- It's of Make 1 cup Batter.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of red Chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Garlic powder.
Want to try a daring Chinese recipe? Then this is a dish for you! When you see the picture of this recipe, it may seem daunting, possibly because it looks complicated, or maybe it looks too spicy. Baked Hot And Spicy Chicken Recipes.
My Hot n Spicy Chicken in a pitta bread. 😁 modus operandi
- In the batter add all the spices. Make the batter a little thicker than usual.Cut the chicken into 4 thick ish strips. Veg oil about 4 inch deep as long S it covers the chicken strips..
- Heat up the oil until really hot if you drop a little pinch of batter mix in and it sizzles it's ready.
- Dip the chicken into the hot batter mix and leave for 1 minute then turn the heat down low the batter should be crisp right away but the chicken will cook inside on lower heat about 3 minutes..
- Take the chicken out with tongs and drain on kitchen paper. Make your pitta bread with salad I used mixed rocket and yogurt and mint sauce..
- Serve with some chips and beans..
I baked it and also fried and if I get this again I must so that I will only use it to bake. I'm really one the fence if I would tell my friends to get this. My father used the chicken and fish seasoning all the time when I was a child! Dip the chicken in buttermilk and coat with this seasoning. Decorate with pastry trimmings and slash the top in a few.