PANEER MAKHANA KHEER (LotusSeed and cheese dessert). Phool makhana or lotus seeds also known as fox nuts is a very healthy fruit. It can be cooked in many ways, one being as dessert. Lotus seed are known as makhana Or makhane in India.
Phool Makhana Oats Kheer-Lotus seeds or foxnut seeds are very healthy and this recipe is a simple and quick dessert made of lotus seeds. Due to its rich nutrient values this is usually made during fasting period of navratri in the northern part of India. Roasted makhana recipe - makhana or phool makhana or lotus seeds is an ingredient I have seen often living in India. You arrange boiling stew PANEER MAKHANA KHEER (LotusSeed and cheese dessert) adopting 5 compound so 4 furthermore. Here is how you do the trick.
procedure of PANEER MAKHANA KHEER (LotusSeed and cheese dessert)
- It's 1 bowl of makhana.
- It's 100 gms of Indian paneer.
- It's 4 glass of milk.
- Prepare of Sugar (as per taste).
- It's of Dry fruits and saffron threads.
I have had makhana kheer before and also had the roasted makhana many times. We also make sabzi with makhana. Here's a Navaratri Special delicious dessert recipe of Makhana Kheer/Payasam. This is an easy recipe made in pressure cooker with nutrition.
PANEER MAKHANA KHEER (LotusSeed and cheese dessert) instructions
- Start boiling milk and on the other side of cooker start roasting makhana (lotus seeds).
- Grate all the paneer,keep stirring the milk....after a good boil sim the gas also chop the roasted makhana.
- Now after 5-10 minutes add everything into the milk and all the dry fruits.
- Now serve it hot or chill it for sometime in the fridge and serve with the presentation of saffron threads..
Makhana kheer is super easy to make and with that it will give a treat to your eyes as well as your taste buds. The process of making makhana kheer is pretty simple. Makhana Kheer is firstly roasting the makhana in ghee and. How to make Makhana (Lotus Seed) Kheer. Heat milk in a pan over medium flame.