Eggy bread with strawberries and maple syrup. Josh Eggleton's wonderful summer dessert draws on the complementary flavours of strawberry and elderflower to top a slice of eggy bread. This eggy bread with strawberries recipe is a lot of fun to make, and even more fun to eat. Melt a knob of butter in a hot frying pan, then add the bread.
Transfer to a plate and top with yoghurt, fresh berries and a drizzle of maple syrup. What to have with French toast? Once coated fry in a hot pan until golden brown. You can grilling simmer Eggy bread with strawberries and maple syrup using 7 process together with 3 than. Here is how you do the trick.
procedure of Eggy bread with strawberries and maple syrup
- Prepare 1 handful of strawberries.
- It's of Icing sugar.
- It's 2 slice of bread.
- It's 1 of egg.
- You need 1 splash of milk.
- It's of Pepper.
- Prepare of Maple syrup.
Plate up with the strawberries and drizzle over some maple syrup This sweet Strawberry Blueberry French Toast Casserole is layered with crusty bread, brown sugar, chopped pecans, and maple syrup. Perfect for summer berry picking season! The boys and I have so much fun picking berries in the summertime. Remove from the pan and place straight onto plates to serve with the strawberries, cream and maple syrup.
Eggy bread with strawberries and maple syrup prescription
- Place the quartered strawberries into a bowl and sprinkle over some icing sugar. Mix and allow to infuse. Mix together the egg, milk and pepper in another bowl..
- Place a slice of bread in the eggy mixture for 30 seconds and flip over. Once coated fry in a hot pan until golden brown..
- Plate up with the strawberries and drizzle over some maple syrup.
Can any other milk be used? Gently fry each slice of bread in the frying pan. Meanwhile, grill the streaky bacon until crispy. Dip bread slices, one at a time into egg mixture, turning gently to coat both sides. Keep warm on a baking sheet in the oven.