Scrambled egg and chorizo quesadillas. Add eggs and cook stirring, until eggs are just set but still a little wet. Remove from heat and set aside. Put one tortilla in skillet, then spread scrambled eggs, chorizo and cheese on top.
Our quesadilla recipe is packed full of melted cheese, spicy chorizo and delicious spring onion. The whole family will love this quesadilla recipe, oozing cheese, spicy chorizo and spring onion. They're simple but delicious, and are so quick to. You go for it stewing broil Scrambled egg and chorizo quesadillas working 12 instructions than 6 along with. Here is how you arrive.
technique of Scrambled egg and chorizo quesadillas
- You need 4 of wholemeal tortilla wraps.
- It's 100 g of chorizo.
- It's 6 of eggs.
- You need Splash of milk.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- Prepare of Side salad.
- You need leaves of Mixed.
- It's of Avocado.
- You need 4 of radishes.
- Prepare of Avocado oil.
- It's 120 g of cherry tomatoes.
- You need 2 tbsp of flax seeds.
I had some leftover chorizo from when I made a chicken chorizo quesadilla. See below for a link to that video. Chorizo and Eggs Scrambled Eggs with Kale and Mozzarella Breakfast Quesadilla with Black Beans and Eggs Chorizo Scrambled Eggs. Add red pepper and chorizo until the chorizo gets crispy around the edges and the onion turns slightly translucent.
Scrambled egg and chorizo quesadillas one at a time
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl. Add splash of milk and salt..
- To make this simple salad ; peel the avocado, slice the radishes and quarter the tomatoes. Mix it all in the bowl and drizzle with avocado oil..
- Start searing chorizo on the pan. When it releases fat and it get crispy I dry pan with kitchen towel. It is my choice as it's not a type of fat I want to eat. Add eggy mixture to the pan and cook the eggs at low heat stirring all the time. Cook eggs just 3/4 way leaving them still runny..
- Place 2 wraps on the bbq at low heat covering them with scrambled eggs. This can be done on the side and transfered to bbq. Cover them with other wraps. Close the lid down and cook it for 2 min. Turn over and cook it for another 2 min..
- Take the quesadillas of the bbq. Place them on the chopping board and cut it with the knife into smaller portions..
- Serve it with side salad finishing with the flax seed..
Meanwhile, beat the eggs in a small bowl and add sea salt and black pepper. This scrambled egg breakfast can also be served for lunch or dinner with a tossed salad or green vegetable such as steamed spinach. Add eggs; cook and stir over medium heat until completely set. Divide scrambled eggs between two plates. Serve with chorizo mixture, tortillas and picante sauce.