Yui’s take on Spanish omelette. A Spanish omelet, or tortilla Espanola, is also called a tortilla de patata or potato omelet. Fortunately, it does not require fancy equipment to prepare it. Great recipe for Yui's take on Spanish omelette.
Finely slice the onions and chop the red pepper, removing the seeds. Cut the potatoes into roughly ½ cm slices. Great recipe for Yui's take on Spanish omelette. You can baking escallop Yui’s take on Spanish omelette proving 10 technique including 4 along with. Here you go do one proud.
modus operandi of Yui’s take on Spanish omelette
- It's 4 of eggs.
- You need 2 handful of spinach.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diced chorizo.
- You need 1 of red onion (thin sliced).
- Prepare 1 cup of mushrooms.
- It's 4 tbsp of cheddar cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- It's of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
I adapted recipe from Sonia's classic Spanish tortilla because I don't like potato 🥔🙈so I add another stuffing instead. Perfect for breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner or snack ☺️😋 #cookwithcookpad Pros: The tortilla will taste better; Cons: It will take longer to cook, especially if you are cooking for more than two people; a little more messy to cook. B) CONVENIENT: Use a deep fryer. You can never leave Spain without tasting one of the essential elements of Spanish cuisine: the famous Spanish omelette or Spanish fritatta also called tortilla española, tortilla de patatas or tortilla de papas).
Yui’s take on Spanish omelette individually
- Quick pan fry, spinach, chorizo, onion until all cooked. Leave it aside..
- Beat the eggs in a mixing bowl, add some milk, salt and pepper and whisk until all combine. Add all the stuffing in and mix well..
- Pour in a pan that you can put in the oven then top with cheddar cheese and Parmesan cheese. Put on medium heat and leave it to cook at the bottom for a few min..
- Put in oven for about 25-35 min or until the corner cooked and crispy. Take it out and cut in portion. Enjoy 😊.
Strain the potatoes and onion through a colander into a large bowl (set the strained oil aside). A traditional dish in Spain, this easy Spanish Omelette is simple to make in minutes. Made with potatoes, eggs and onions, dinnertime just got even simpler to throw together at a moment's notice! The end of the week is near and I'm running low on groceries. Take out dinners are getting expensive. is ok, but i can give some advice from spain to do it. the potatoes is better cutted in thin slides is faster to fry & easy to distribute all the omelette long. is better whisk the eggs on a plate and put the fried potatoes on it and mix (remember season the potatoes and the eggs as you like) then pour it on frypan all together. to turn up side down cover the frypan with a plate (check the .