Asparagus omelette with a mushroom cream sauce. In a large saucepan, prepare the hollandaise sauce mix with milk and butter according to package directions; keep warm. In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp; remove to paper towels. Who knew asparagus and eggs tasted so good together?
Stir in ham and garlic salt. Great recipe for Asparagus omelette with a mushroom cream sauce.. The word omelet originally derives from the Latin for "little plate," and omelets are usually made individually. You cause simmering roast Asparagus omelette with a mushroom cream sauce accepting 10 method moreover 5 than. Here you go consummate.
process of Asparagus omelette with a mushroom cream sauce
- You need 1 bundle of asparagus.
- It's 3 of eggs.
- You need Handful of mushrooms.
- You need 2 tablespoons of creme fraiche.
- You need 2 tablespoons of oil.
- You need of Salt & pepper.
- You need Half of onion sliced.
- Prepare of Watercress to garnish.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare of Small amount of chicken stock.
You quickly cook one or two eggs while stirring rapidly and continuously to make the curds very fine, then stop the stirring to let the eggs set in the pan. When the omelet is just barely cooked, you grip the handle of the pan, palm up, and roll the egg from the handle side of the. In a medium bowl, beat together the eggs, cottage cheese, salt, and pepper until completely blended. Remove from pan and keep warm.
Asparagus omelette with a mushroom cream sauce instructions
- Slice a d fry mushrooms to release all of there moisture then add onion fry for a couple minutes then add garlic and chicken stock reduce by half then add creme fraiche and cook to the consistency you like season to taste.
- Snap asparagus and discard woody end fry until half cooked.
- Beat the eggs but do not season because the salt will make the eggs to watery season towards the end of cooking.
- Add eggs to asparagus cook to your liking then season.
- Fold the omelette tern onto plate spoon over mushroom sauce and garnish with watercress.
Cut omelet in half before serving. Snap off and discard woody bases from asparagus. Immediately plunge asparagus into the ice water; cool. Meanwhile, break off the woody bottom sections of the asparagus and peel the spears up to the flower buds. Put the butter and oil in a skillet and turn the heat to medium-high.