Brussels sprouts Egg stir fry. Brussels sprouts are combined with potatoes, onions, and red peppers in a stovetop medley that's ideal for Thanksgiving or any wintertime dinner. Reviews for: Photos of Brussels Sprouts Stir Fry. This quick and easy Chicken and Brussels Sprouts Stir-Fry is a fun, Fall inspired Asian dish that your family will love!
Brussels sprouts and chicken are stir-fried with an addictive sweet sesame sauce. Try this Brussels Sprout And Chicken Stir-Fry recipe, or contribute your own. Shredding the Brussels sprouts also reduces the cooking time considerably, as you can imagine, because the heat can penetrate the shreds much faster than it can a tightly packed globe. You doing broiling coddle Brussels sprouts Egg stir fry adopting 12 compound also 4 together with. Here is how you nail it.
procedure of Brussels sprouts Egg stir fry
- Prepare 10 of Brussels sprouts.
- It's 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 of Onion chopped finely.
- Prepare 2 of Green chillies broken.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Pepper powder.
- You need as needed of Salt.
- It's as required of Coriander leaves for garnish.
- It's 2 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin.
- It's 1 of string curry leaves.
They help detox and purify your body. Especially so in this Brussels sprouts stir-fry, so try it. Banish soggy Brussels sprouts forever with this flavor-packed stir-fry, easy to make as a main meal or as a quick side. What to do with Brussels sprouts?
Brussels sprouts Egg stir fry method
- Heat oil in kadhai add mustard and cumin. Once mustard splutter add onion, green chilli, curry leaves..
- Once onion turns golden add chopped Brussels sprouts. Saute until it cooked 80%..
- Add salt, turmeric powder. Broke egg in bowl and beat until fluffy. Pour this in middle of the kadai and stir nicely until egg change to crumble stage..
- Adjust salt, Drizzle pepper powder. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with some bread or rice..
Most of us have had a stomach-turning boiled Brussels sprout experience at some point: a plate full of slimy. This fried egg dish combines brussels sprouts, baby bella mushrooms, garlic, onion, and toasted walnuts to create an unbeatable flavor sensation. It's Sunday morning and everyone's clamoring for food. They want something that hasn't been done a million times before; a fried egg dish with some. Roasted Brussels sprouts are my sister Karen's contribution to our holiday dinners.