You close baking decoct Chicken Shawarma practicing 16 receipt together with 5 and. Here you are produce.
receipt of Chicken Shawarma
- It's of bamboo skewers soaked in water.
- You need of aprox 6 chicken thighs.
- You need of paprika.
- Prepare of cumin.
- It's of ground coriander.
- You need of garlic cloves.
- You need of cayenne pepper.
- You need of dried mint.
- Prepare of dried thyme.
- Prepare of lemon.
- It's of oil.
- It's of fresh coriander.
- Prepare of red onions.
- You need of pittas or flat breads to serve.
- Prepare of salad of your choice to serve.
- You need of mint yoghurt, garlic mayo, chilli sauce to serve.
Chicken Shawarma compound
- Firstly get your chicken marinated. Mix all your herbs and spices (not the fresh coriander), garlic and juice of half the lemon into and pestle and mortar and mix with a little oil. Massage the marinade into your chicken and leave, overnight if you can but a few hours will work too..
- Next cut a big potato in half and flat side down pop onto a baking tray, put two skewers into the potato. next layer your chicken thighs on top of the potato thrpough the chicken skewers until you have what resembles a chicken kebab. place the other half of your lemon on top to secure everything in place and to allow the lemon juice to keep your chicken moist in the oven....
- In a preheated oven (210) put your chicken in and leave for about 45 mins, it wont dry out, until the edges are all gnarly and dark..
- Whilst your chicken is cooking, prep all your salads, sauces and wrap etc.
- When your chicken is all cooked through, take out and let it rest for a few minutes then carve down the sides with a sharp knife like you would any kebab..