Chicken kebab with homemade barbecue sauce..
You make ready sizzling steep Chicken kebab with homemade barbecue sauce. employing 25 procedure as a consequence 5 so. Here you go produce.
receipt of Chicken kebab with homemade barbecue sauce.
- Prepare 1 kg of chicken breast.
- You need 1 of red onion.
- Prepare 1 of courgette.
- Prepare 2-3 of pointy peppers (mixed colour).
- Prepare 1 box of scarlet tomatoes.
- You need of For the chicken seasoning:.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Fresh ground pepper.
- It's 1 tsp of Paprika (smoky or sweet).
- It's 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It's 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of thyme (dried).
- Prepare 1 tsp of basil (dried).
- You need 1 tsp of rosemary (dried).
- Prepare 1 tsp of parsley (dried).
- You need of For the barbecue sauce:.
- It's 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of onion (finely chopped).
- It's 400 g of chopped tomatoes.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves (finely chopped).
- It's 85 g of brown sugar.
- It's 3 tbsp of vinegar (malt).
- You need 2 tbsp of Worcester sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of tomato purée.
Chicken kebab with homemade barbecue sauce. process
- Mix the all the ingredients of the chicken seasoning..
- Dice the chicken breasts up into bigger block chunks. Then Rub the spice blend all over the chicken breasts and expect super flavorful result. Rest the meat in the spices for 45 minutes..
- Dice the vegetables to bigger chunk as well & dipping all of them into the same seasoning for about 30 minutes to an hour..
- Pull the chicken breast and vegetables alternately on skewers. Place on an oiled baking tray or grill and roast them..
- For the homemade barbecue sauce, heat oil in a saucepan and add the onion. Cook over a gentle heat 4-5 mins, until softened. Add remaining ingredients, season and mix. Bring to the boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 20-30 mins, until thickened. For a smooth sauce, simply whizz the mixture in a food processor or with a hand blender for a few seconds..