Street Food Thai Chicken Skewers. Cut the chicken meat into bite size pieces. Thai chicken satay skewers with peanut sauce are the ultimate Thai Street Food. Cook at home in your air fryer.
Upon closer inspection when I got home, I saw that I had. These Thai chicken skewers are marinated in coconut milk, curry and spices and then grilled to perfection. It's a quick and easy meal that's packed full of flavor! You cook steaming griddle Street Food Thai Chicken Skewers practicing 10 procedure including 11 than. Here you are make hay.
receipt of Street Food Thai Chicken Skewers
- It's 6-8 of Chicken Thighs.
- It's 2 Teaspoons of Thai Spice (see pic).
- Prepare 2 Teaspoons of Chinese 5 Spice.
- Prepare 2 Teaspoons of Lemongrass purée.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Smoked Paprika.
- It's 2 Teaspoons of Soy Sauce.
- You need 2 Teaspoons of Sweet Chilli Sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Dessert spoon of sugar.
- It's of Salt & Pepper to season.
- You need 2 Teaspoons of Red or yellow food colouring (optional).
I love Thai food, so I decided to recreate some of my favorite restaurant flavors at home with these grilled chicken skewers. From food writer Alice Currah, these grilled Thai curry chicken skewers are a crowd pleaser for all ages. How To Make Grilled Thai Curry Chicken skewers. This both tenderizes the meat and ensures it cooks.
Street Food Thai Chicken Skewers process
- Skin the chicken thighs and trim any excess fat.
- The thighs contain a single bone, using a sharp knife remove the bone taking care not to leave to much meat behind..
- Dice the boneless thighs into similar sized cubes to ensure they all cook at the same rate..
- I am making 2 styles today, so I’ve divided the chicken into 2 separate bags. I use bags because it’s easier to massage in the marinade plus it keeps all the aroma in..
- The first bag I’ve added, Chinese 5 Spice, sugar, red food colouring, Soy Sauce, Smoked Paprika, Salt & Pepper..
- The next bag has Thai Spice, Lemongrass, sugar, yellow food colouring, Salt & Pepper.
- Massage the marinade into the meat thoroughly with both and refrigerate for around 2 hours, massaging the mix every 30 minutes to really get the flavours into the meat..
- I’m using traditional bamboo skewers but you can create party canapés by using cocktail sticks. Fill the skewers with the chicken leaving space to hold one end for turning when cooking and of course eating..
- Preheat a pan to medium heat, I do not use oil as I have a nonstick pan. Lay the skewers in the pan and place a lid on top, this helps the cooking process with the steam created. Turn the kebabs every couple of minutes to get all over even cooking..
- In all the kebabs will take 10 minutes to cook. Test one cube by removing it and cut it in half to ensure it’s cooked thoroughly.
- That’s it, you are ready to serve, eaten as a snack or with rice, you can use Sweet Chilli Sauce or Plum Sauce is nice. Enjoy !.
Thai Chicken Satay skewers with Thai Peanut Sauce - the gold standard of authentic Thai food! Marinated chicken with a peanut sauce that's so good, everyone will be begging for the recipe - and will be astonished how EASY it is! Serve this with steamed jasmine or Coconut Rice. The Thai-style Chicken Skewers recipe out of our category Chicken! Whip out your Traeger skewers and add an exotic sass to everyday chicken.