Salt n Pepper Chicken Sandwich with Chipotle Sauce.
You get ready toasting blanch Salt n Pepper Chicken Sandwich with Chipotle Sauce using 27 receipt together with 6 as a consequence. Here is how you get there.
modus operandi of Salt n Pepper Chicken Sandwich with Chipotle Sauce
- It's 4 of Chicken Breasts butterflied.
- Prepare 450 g of Plain Flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dried Oregano.
- You need 1 tbsp of Dried Thyme.
- It's 1 tbsp of Dried Basil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Smoked Paprika.
- You need 2 tbsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ground White Pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- It's 2 tbsp of Garlic Salt.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It's 200 ml of Milk.
- It's of Chipotle Sauce.
- It's 4 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Natural Yoghurt.
- It's 2 tbsp of Smoked Paprika.
- It's 1 tsp of Chilli Powder.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Frank's Hot Sauce.
- It's 1/2 tsp of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare of For Sandwich.
- It's 4 of Ciabatta Rolls.
- You need Splash of Olive Oil.
- It's Knob of butter.
- You need of Iceberg Lettuce.
- Prepare of Sliced Tomatoes (Salted).
- Prepare of Sliced Red Onion.
- It's of Grated Mature Cheddar Cheese.
Salt n Pepper Chicken Sandwich with Chipotle Sauce in succession
- Preheat vegetable oil at 180 degrees for deep frying and preheat oven at 180 degrees.
- Mix all dry ingredients well in a big bowl. In another bowl mix milk and egg. Then butterfly your Chicken Breast and beat until fairly even..
- Keeping one hand dry, coat chicken in the dry flour mix then milk mix and finally in flour mix enduring well covered. Drop into hot oil until golden brown then put on baking tray in oven for 10-15 minutes..
- Put all ingredients for Chipotle Sauce in blender and blitz until smooth. Scoop into bowl for serving..
- Heat a little olive oil and knob of butter on a pan and lightly toast Ciabatta Rolls..
- Fill rolls with lettuce, tomato, red onion, chicken, Chipotle sauce and cheese..