Layered Chappathi (Traditional Indian wheat bread).
You move baking microwave Layered Chappathi (Traditional Indian wheat bread) working 4 instructions together with 4 as well as. Here is how you bring off.
technique of Layered Chappathi (Traditional Indian wheat bread)
- It's 1 cup of Whole wheat flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of Water.
- Prepare of Oil.
Layered Chappathi (Traditional Indian wheat bread) method
- Mix wheat flour and salt. Add warm water little by little and make a dough. Apply 1 tsp oil on the dough and Cover the dough with wet cotton cloth and leave it aside for 30 minutes..
- Divide into small size dough balls and start rolling. Here in the photo I have made a triangle layered Chapati. For this roll into big circle and fold it twice to form a triangle and roll again to flatten..
- Cook it on a hot plate few minutes on each sides. Brush little oil on both sides to keep the softness. Oil can be avoided for healthy option. Once cooked, keep it immediately in a closed box while it is still warm. so that chapati will remain soft..
- Eat with potato sabjis or with curries. These Chapatis can also be used as a wrap with your favourite stuffing inside..