Slow Cooker Pork & Veg.
You succeed brewing braise Slow Cooker Pork & Veg working 14 method also 15 so. Here you are nail it.
method of Slow Cooker Pork & Veg
- It's of rolled boneless pork joint.
- You need of carrots.
- It's of leeks.
- Prepare of apples.
- It's of red onion.
- You need of vegetable stock cube.
- You need of pork stock cube.
- It's of butter.
- Prepare of plain flour.
- It's of dark brown sugar.
- You need of pork gravy granules.
- It's of olive oil.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of Serve with mash, new potatoes or chips.
Slow Cooker Pork & Veg modus operandi
- Slice the onion, leeks, carrots and apples. Set aside..
- Grab a frying pan. Add the sliced apples, brown sugar snd knob of butter. Fry until brown. Then add to the slow cooker..
- In the same pan fry the onion till crisp before addingvto the slow cooker..
- Stir the slow cooker making a base for the pork..
- Open up the pork, removing any excess blood..
- Lay a bed of flour, then coat the flour in salt..
- Add the pork to the flour. Turning to coat well..
- Add the pork and olive oil to the frying pan. Cook until brown. If there is a fatty side cook that extra well..
- Place the pork in the slow cooker. Any fatty side facing up..
- Add the carrots and leeks around it..
- Sprinkle the stock cubes on the top. Add boiling water to mostly cover the vegetables..
- Cook on high for 2 hours then low for at least 2 more hours or leave on all day till ready..
- Take out the pork. Remove any strings and slice it..
- Add the gravy granules to the dish. Stir to thicken it up..
- Serve with your choice of potatoes..