You operate heating brew Coconut Dal testing 10 compound furthermore 3 than. Here you are manage.
ingredients of Coconut Dal
- You need 160 g of red lentils.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper.
- Prepare 1 piece of ginger (thumb size).
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- It's 1 tin of tomatoes (400g).
- It's 1 tin of coconut milk.
- You need of up to 1 tbsp Garam masala.
- You need 1 tbsp of tomato purée.
- Prepare of chilli flakes, salt, pepper.
Coconut Dal compound
- Wash the lentils. Cut the vegetables in little dices. Heat up some oil and fry the vegetables for about 5 min over a medium heat. Then add garam masala and tomato purée and fry over an high heat for 30 sec - 1 min. Start best with 1 tsp of garam masala because its a strong flavour. If you like it a bit stronger add up to 1 tbsp..
- Pour in the tin tomatoes and add the lentils. Mix well. Pour in the coconut milk bring to the boil, then turn heat down and simmer for 25 min. Stir occasionally. Ive learned as well today, that the Indian Dal is normally a bit more watery. If you like it a bit more runny just add some more water. I prefer it not to thin and not to thick..
- Then season with salt,chilli and pepper. If you like you can garnish with fresh coriander. Serve with naan or rice. Enjoy <3.