My Spicy Chicken Veg Bake 😊.
You be responsible toasting barbecue My Spicy Chicken Veg Bake 😊 working 13 ingredients also 12 furthermore. Here you are perform.
process of My Spicy Chicken Veg Bake 😊
- Prepare of olive oil.
- It's of chicken breasts.
- It's of Shallots.
- Prepare of Garlic crushed.
- It's of Red Chilli Chopped.
- Prepare of Tomatoes.
- You need of Dried Sage.
- Prepare of mixed veg: carrots, peas, corn frozen.
- Prepare of boiling water.
- You need of chicken stock cubes / bouillon.
- You need of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare of cornflour/ starch.
- It's of mozarella grated cheese.
My Spicy Chicken Veg Bake 😊 program
- In the frypan, add half the oil and add the chicken breast, sear on both sides and leave on low to cook the chicken breasts through, about 5 minutes on each side. Take off and place in a greased oven dish.
- In the same frypan or wok heat up the rest of the oil, add the shallots and garlic and chili, let fry for 1 minute and stir..
- Add the sage and tomatoes and stir bring to the boil..
- Add the water and chicken cubes stock and stir then add the mixed veg bring to the boil and turn down and simmer for 5 mins..
- Add Salt and Pepper.
- Transfer to a saucepan and leave to simmer add the peppers..
- Add the cornflour / starch to a little cold water and mix and pour in the tomato mix, stir and it should thicken..
- Pour the tomato mixture all over the chicken...
- Add to a preheated oven on 200°C/ gas 8, bring to boil then turn oven down to 175°C / Gas 6 for 30 mins.
- Take out of the oven, sprinkle mozzarella all over the chicken pieces then serve..
- Have it with a few chunky homemade chips..