My Chorizo and Veg Bake with Little Potato Crispies 😋.
You close simmering barbecue My Chorizo and Veg Bake with Little Potato Crispies 😋 employing 12 modus operandi also 15 as a consequence. Here you go win.
instructions of My Chorizo and Veg Bake with Little Potato Crispies 😋
- You need 3 medium of potatoes.
- It's 2 medium of carrot, chopped down the center then cut in chunks.
- You need 1 of Courgette.
- Prepare 1/4 medium of Onion chopped small.
- Prepare 1 handful of Broad Beans.
- Prepare 2 medium of Parsnips, cut into chunks like carrot.
- You need 1 handful of sweet peas.
- Prepare 1 of Veg stock cube or bouillon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of boiled water.
- It's 170 grams of Chorizo Sausage.
- It's 1 tbsp of Virgin Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of veg oil or olive oil.
My Chorizo and Veg Bake with Little Potato Crispies 😋 prescription
- Start part boiling the potatoes, when they come to the boil turn down the heat to medium and boil for 5 minutes. Then let cold water run on them so they don't still cook inside. You need them firm. Leave in cold water until you are ready to roast..
- Cut carrots put in a steamer (or a quick boil in the saucepan) with broad beans, and parsnips cut up like carrots. Turn on steamer and when steam starts, just steam 5 mins then turn off and leave..
- Chop up courgette in slices then halve. Chop up sweet peppers small and sweet peas.
- Add a veg stock cube or bouillon to the boiled water mix with a spoon, then pour it in the saucepan with the courgette mix is..
- Bring to the boil and boil for 1 minute, stir once then take off heat and leave to soak in the veg flavour..
- Cut up the potatoes into 1 1/2 inch pieces ..
- Slice the chorizo sausage ito small slices, peel off the little skin.
- In a small fry pan, add a little oil and fry the onions until they are soft. Add the paprika to the onions and stir then add the chorizo and fry for 1 minute then turn down and fry on low. Add another tablespoon of olive oil and simmer for five minutes..
- Take the chorizo off the heat and cover and leave until ready..
- Strain off the veg water and just leave draining..
- Add the steam veg and boiled veg together in a greased roasting dish and set aside until later..
- Add the potatoes in a roasting dish and pour the veg or olive oil all over the potatoes. Turn them and make sure they are all covered in oil. Preheat the oven on 200C or gas 8 and put potatoes in to roast..
- After 10 mins of roasting turn the potatoes over so they are evenly browned. Add the dish with the veg on a lower shelf and cook for another 10 mins checking to make sure potatoes are not burning..
- When the veg has roasted, take out and pour all the chorizo and onions (You may have to warm the chorizo and onions first) all over the veg along with the juice off the chorizo and onions. Heat up for 5 mins.
- When the veg comes out the oven, pour the chorizo and juice all over the veg..